We will reopen on Wednesday 28th April at 10am. Due to the restrictions in place, we will be limiting the amount of people at the Park. This is to allow us to reopen in the safest, most COVID responsible way.
- Limited spectators permitted at the Park. If you are bringing anyone under the age of 14 to the Park and need to be on site, we may ask you to wait in you car to allow us to maximise riders enjoying the facility
- No Grom Club this week, SORRY! We have such an awesome bunch of Groms that are shredding and love hanging out and riding together. We will be coaching you again next week when we can increase the amount of riders at the Park.
- Mandatory Safe WA scanning. You’ll find plenty of Perth Wake Park QR codes around
- Mandatory mask wearing (as per the ages and rule limitations from the WA Health Dept)
- Social distancing. Please stay 1 board length away from the next rider on the dock and maintain social distancing around the Park
- We ask that you ride and leave to ensure we can accommodate other riders with current capacity levels
Thanks for your understanding. We are doing our best to navigate the rules, keep everyone safe and ensure everyone has a great time.