PERTH WAKE PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
Perth Wake Park provides a range of activities for varying levels of riders. All riders and persons who visit Perth Wake Park must, in addition to abiding by our rules, use common sense at our facility, in riding on the cable system and encountering the features we have provided for your enjoyment.
If a visitor or rider has any questions, they should see a member of PWP staff immediately. Below are the park rules and regulations. These are to ensure everyone enjoys the park in a safe and responsible manner. By entering on to the PWP Premises You are deemed to have accepted our rules and regulations, Terms and Conditions available on our website, and this Waiver.
- Participants cannot participate in Activities unless they have signed a Waiver to be held on file by PWP. If a participant is under 18, their legal parent or guardian must accept and sign the document in the presence of a PWP employee. Participants will sign in digital form and agree that the signature will be binding upon them.
- Participants must only ride the cable with the mandatory buoyancy vest and helmet. There are no exceptions.
- Participants must participate in a safe manner and avoid collisions with other riders and obstacles at all costs.
- Participants must obey all instructions from PWP staff at all times in particular safety instructions.
- Fighting or any aggressive behavior will not be tolerated at PWP and will lead to ejection from the park.
- No food or drink may be bought into the park and consumed on the PWP premises
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas away from the main building and dock area
- Participants suspected of consuming alcohol or under the influence of illegal drugs will not be allowed to ride on the cable
- No pets or animals other than guide dogs allowed at the park
- Parking is only permitted in the designated bays unless otherwise sign posted
- PWP reserves the right to terminate any membership or ticket and eject anyone at any time for any reason
- Participants causing damage to PWP or third party equipment of facilities will be liable for such damage and all costs of recovering such amount
- PWP is not responsible for loss or stolen items